Terms and Conditions
The following information applies to data processing related to the activities in the context of mailix.com, which is a service and trademark owned by
In the following we would like to explain how we handle your personal data and what you can expect when you use our offers.
I. Collection, processing and use of personal data
Every time you visit the website available at www.mailix.com, personal data is automatically collected and processed. The following data is collected for the purpose of creating visitor statistics on the use of this website, to ensure convenient use of the website and to ensure system security and stability:
- Date and visit of the URL where the visitor is located,
- URL that the visitor has visited immediately before
- Name of the retrieved data,
- used browser,
- the operating system used,
- the IP address of the visitor.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
III. Website analysis with Google Analytics
Google LLC complies with European data protection law and is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAItatus=Active
Within the framework of the agreement on commissioned data, which we as website operator have concluded with Google Inc., the latter uses the information collected to create an evaluation of website use and website activity and provides services associated with Internet use.
The data collected by Google on our behalf is used to evaluate the use of our online offer by individual users, e.g. to create reports on the activity on the website in order to improve our online offer.
You have the option of preventing the storage of cookies on your device by making the appropriate settings in your browser. It cannot be guaranteed that you will be able to access all functions of this website without restrictions if your browser does not allow cookies.
Furthermore, you can use a browser plugin to prevent the information collected by cookies (including your IP address) from being sent to Google Inc. and used by Google Inc. The following link will take you to the corresponding plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
After 26 months the user data will be deleted.
IV. Communication channels
On our website you can register to receive our newsletter. By subscribing to our newsletter, you will regularly receive tips, studies, information and best practice on digital dialogue marketing. At the same time, you will receive current information about our company and our services by e-mail. To register, we need your e-mail address, title, first name and surname. When you order our newsletter, you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your newsletter order (double opt-in procedure). Your subscription to the newsletter will only be activated when you click on the confirmation link contained therein. The declaration of consent (see below) is given voluntarily and can be revoked at any time with effect for the future in an uncomplicated manner by e-mail to email@example.com or by clicking on a link at the end of each newsletter. For reasons of traceability, we store your opt-in data. This includes your e-mail address, your IP address, the date, time and information about the communication received.
In this context, our legitimate interest is derived from the fact that we must provide evidence of consent that has been granted. For this purpose we may store the data for up to three years after unsubscribing from the newsletter.
Declaration of consent for newsletter dispatch
Within the scope of my separately declared consent, I will receive the requested newsletter with tips, trends and best practice in digital marketing, as well as information about the company. At the same time, I authorize Mailix/Mayoris to store information on my profile as follows and to use this information for advertising and market research purposes:
- When I open emails from mailix or click on links contained therein, this is detected and stored, in which topics I was interested.
- When I use the recommend functions to recommend information from mailix by e-mail or in social networks, this is determined and stored in my profile, in which networks the information was recommended and the use of the recommendation by third parties, provided that they have also consented to this processing and use to us.
- When I retrieve pictures in emails or click on links, the type of device used is determined and this is stored in my profile.
- When I call up pictures in e-mails or click on links, an assignment of my IP address is used to determine the location from which the pictures are called up and this is stored in my profile.
The submission of this declaration of consent to the processing and use of my personal data for advertising and market research is voluntary and can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. A revocation can be declared e.g. by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking at the end of each newsletter mailing.
We offer webinars at regular intervals. Webinars are used for communication between us and a group of people who register online for a digital conference for the purpose of gathering information. By registering, you enter into a contract with us to conduct the webinar. In the course of registration, we therefore need your first and last name as well as your e-mail address in order to conduct the webinar. You will receive information from us in connection with the webinar both before and after the webinar.
Your personal data will be retained after termination of the contract in accordance with the statutory retention obligations and then deleted.
V. Passing on of personal data
VI. Data Security
VII. Rights of parties concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information as to the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of the data;
- to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to have it deleted and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing
- to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party
- to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing that was based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a regulatory agency. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at our company headquarters.
VIII. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation or to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without indicating any specific situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
IX. Contact person for data protection
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data related to mailix.com, or if you wish to obtain information, correct, block or delete data related to mailix.com, please contact:
Data protection officer
phone : +41 41 783 87 87
email : firstname.lastname@example.org