Conversion, Efficiency, Engagement
Segment based product filtering
In implementing segment-based product filtering for AIDA, mailix followed a comprehensive strategy to create an interactive and personalised user experience in the email newsletters.
- By embedding four high-resolution images at the top of each email, a visual representation of possible destinations was created that immediately caught the recipient’s attention. The recipient clicked on a destination.
- This was followed by three images in the email showing travel behaviour as an individual, couple or family. The subsequent interaction led to a precise presentation of 2 to 4 customised cruise offers. This customisation of content based on user choice enabled a more personalised and engaging communication.
- A carousel for each product with 5 to 8 images ensured that users got a deep insight into each offer, significantly increasing the attractiveness and information density of the email campaigns.
The technological and functional implementation of these innovative features required close collaboration between the teams of designers, developers and marketing experts to ensure flawless integration with the existing email infrastructure while maintaining high usability and performance.
KPIs & Benefits
- Increased bookings by 60% using the interactive email option
- Personalisation of the extensive offer via regions and behavioural filters
- Increase user interaction through personalised content
- Increase offer impressions and product views